On August 17th, Kacper Woryna had his debut in Speedway Best Pairs. Representative of the Boll Team got 12 points with bonus and was a real leader of his team. His partner, Mirosław Jabłoński got twice less points than Woryna - only 6.
Boll Team got the third position in Gniezno and this result was enough to secure the second spot overall. Fogo Power ended on top and riders of Monster Energy Speedway Team grabbed the third step of podium.
Debut in Speedway Best Pairs is behind you and you can definitely be satisfied with it - you got a good score plus you were one of the most exciting riders on track.
- I'm really happy with this opinion. Naturally, we came here to fight, even more that this second position was still not so sure. We had to perform well. Today we replaced the guys, who got reached this second position. Priority was to keep this position and that's what we did.
What's your opinion on your result? You think it could've been better?
- I'm satisfied with my performance, however I made some mistakes. There's still some things to work on and find in setups and engines. There's a long and yough road ahead of me, but such a performance makes me happy. I got few points on some great riders. There was no shame, so I'm satisfied.
Recently, you've been presenting a spectacular disposition. What's the method to get such good results?
- It's hard to tell, where this secret lays. I think that it's in my laid-back attitude. Season in Rybnik is nearly over and we still don't know what's gonna happen. Plus, it doesn't depend on us. Naturally, everyone always wants to perform their best, but there's still loose mind. I keep on working hard, try to stay in shape, but my head is set to winter already.
Some of the clubs are already thinking about completing their rosters for upcoming season. Do you get some propositions from other PGE Ekstraliga teams?
- There were no calls, I guess they don't have my number (laugh).
Have you even considered leaving Rybnik?
- I said it clearly. Even if we're going down, I stay in Rybnik. There's only one condition, though - chairman has to remain on his position. All the rest is in my hands. I think it won't be a bad season. Naturally, it will be my first racing as senior. I have contracts signed in Great Britain, Sweden, so I will have enough racing. Hopefully, I'll manage to get the best possible scores with Rybnik.
Chairman Mrozek will definitely not give up and still will be fighting for the best speedway in Rybnik.
- Of course. Just like we are fighting on a track, he's been fighting for the top-level speedway in Rybnik. He's the right man on this position. I owe him a lot and truly believe he'll do everything for us.